How to add music to my library on iphone1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
Adding music to your iPhone library can be a fun and easy way to keep your favorite tunes with you wherever you go. Here are a few simple steps to get started:
1. Open the Music app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Library tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Add Songs button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on the Choose Files button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
5. Select the music files you want to add to your library, then tap on the Open button.
6. The music files will be added to your library and will be playable in the Music app.