How to find your loved songs on apple music1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
Apple Music is a music streaming service by Apple. It was announced on June 8, 2015, and launched on June 30, 2015. Apple Music allows users to listen to unlimited songs online, as well as download them for offline playback.
Apple Music has a library of over 50 million songs. You can find your loved songs on Apple Music by following these steps:
1. Open Apple Music and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Click on the Library tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the Songs tab.
4. Click on the Filter button in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select Loved from the list of filters.
6. Your loved songs will be displayed in the main window.