How to fix roku tv sound1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
If you’re having trouble with the sound on your Roku TV, there are a few things you can try to fix it. First, make sure your TV is turned on and that the volume is turned up. If you’re still not getting any sound, try the following:
1. Make sure your TV is set to the correct input.
2. Make sure your Roku TV is turned on and the volume is turned up.
3. Try unplugging your Roku TV for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.
4. If you’re using an HDMI cable, try using a different cable.
5. If you’re using a stereo cable, try using a different cable.
6. If you’re using a optical cable, make sure the optical cable is plugged into the correct port on your TV.
7. Try rebooting your Roku TV.
If you’re still having trouble with the sound on your Roku TV, you may need to contact Roku support.