How to record over a sound on tiktok1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
Do you want to record a video on TikTok but don’t like the sound of the existing clip? No problem! You can easily record over the sound on TikTok to create a new, original clip. Here’s how:
1. Open the TikTok app and find the video you want to record over.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the video and select "Edit."
3. Tap the "Record" button at the bottom of the screen to start recording.
4. When you’re finished recording, tap the "Done" button.
5. Tap the "Play" button to listen to the original sound clip.
6. Tap the "Record" button again to record over the original sound.
7. When you’re finished recording, tap the "Done" button.
8. Tap the "Play" button to listen to your new recording.
You can also add music to your videos on TikTok. To learn more, check out our article on how to add music to TikTok videos.