How to redownload all songs on apple music1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
There are many reasons why you might want to redownload all of the songs on your Apple Music account. Maybe you’ve deleted some songs and want to get them back, or maybe you’ve upgraded your phone and want to make sure all of your music is downloaded to your new device. No matter what your reason is, here’s how to redownload all of your songs on Apple Music:
1. Open the Apple Music app and sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the Library tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Songs tab at the top of the screen.
4. Tap on the iCloud Download button at the top of the screen.
5. Tap on the Download All button at the top of the screen.
Apple Music will start downloading all of your songs. The process can take a while, so be patient. Once the songs are downloaded, you can listen to them offline or delete them from your device if you no longer want them.