How to see listening history on apple music1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
How to See Your Listening History on Apple Music
Apple Music keeps track of everything you’ve listened to on the service, both on your computer and your iOS devices. Here’s how to see your listening history on Apple Music:
1. Open Apple Music on your computer.
2. Click on the Library tab.
3. Click on the Play History tab.
4. You’ll see a list of everything you’ve listened to on Apple Music, sorted by date.
5. To see more details about a song, click on it. You’ll see a list of every time you’ve listened to that song, on which device, and when.
6. To clear your listening history, click on the Clear History button at the bottom of the window.