How to setup family sharing on apple music1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
Apple Music is a subscription service that lets you listen to unlimited music streaming from a catalog of over 45 million songs. You can also download music for offline playback, create playlists, and share music with your friends.
Family Sharing is a feature of Apple Music that lets you share your subscription with up to six family members. This lets everyone in your family listen to Apple Music and access their own music, playlists, and recommendations.
Here’s how to set up Family Sharing on Apple Music:
1. Open the Apple Music app and tap the Menu icon.
2. Tap “Settings” and then “Family Sharing.”
3. Tap “Get Started” and then enter the name and Apple ID of the person who will be the family organizer.
4. Tap “Continue” and then enter the payment information for the family organizer.
5. Tap “Add Family Member” and then enter the name and Apple ID of the person you want to add.
6. Repeat this process for each family member you want to add.
7. Once you’ve added all of your family members, tap “Done.”
Now, everyone in your family can access Apple Music and their own music, playlists, and recommendations.