How to sync led lights to music bluetooth1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
Do you want to sync your LED lights to music? It’s actually a lot easier than you might think. In this article, we’re going to show you how to do it.
First, you’ll need to find a Bluetooth speaker that supports synchronization. There are a lot of different Bluetooth speakers on the market, so you should have no trouble finding one that meets your needs.
Once you have a Bluetooth speaker, you’ll need to download an app that can sync your lights to music. There are a lot of different apps to choose from, so you should be able to find one that fits your needs.
Once you have a Bluetooth speaker and an app, it’s time to start synchronizing your lights. Here’s how:
1. Connect your Bluetooth speaker to your phone or tablet.
2. Launch the app that you want to use to sync your lights to music.
3. Select the Bluetooth speaker that you want to use.
4. Start playing music on your phone or tablet.
5. Watch your lights react to the music!
That’s all there is to it! Syncing your LED lights to music is a lot easier than you might think.