When is rolling loud in miami1 min readReading Time: < 1 minutes
Rolling Loud, one of the biggest and most popular hip-hop festivals in the country, is coming back to Miami this May. The three-day festival will feature some of the biggest names in hip-hop, including Future, Migos, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne.
Rolling Loud first came to Miami in 2017, and it was an instant success. The festival was held at the Miami Dolphins’ stadium, and it drew a crowd of over 50,000 people. This year, the festival is moving to Hard Rock Stadium, which can hold up to 65,000 people.
If you’re planning on attending Rolling Loud this year, here are some things you need to know:
1. The festival will take place from May 10-12.
2. The headliners are Future, Migos, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne.
3. Other performers include Cardi B, Post Malone, Tory Lanez, Young Thug, and more.
4. The festival will be held at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
5. Tickets are available now.
If you’re a fan of hip-hop, this is definitely a festival you don’t want to miss.